August 14, 2017, New York: Computer Solutions East, Inc. (CSE), a Microsoft partner-IT service provider company, was awarded the “Silver Competency for Cloud Productivity” by Microsoft on August 14, 2017. As a holder of this competency, CSE is eligible for Microsoft Hosting, Microsoft Online Services Usage, and Multiple Enterprise Licenses. Also, CSE is now an immediate priority for Microsoft privileges and benefits.
To achieve this certification, a company representative must be able to qualify for exams that would certify him to execute cloud-based business applications of Office 365. With CSE, Technical Services Manager, Eric Fuentes, passed both Exam 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities, and Requirements and Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services.
“Cloud is the right path for organizations these days. It helps them grow, and makes them more flexible to quickly adjust to consumer’s needs. Achieving the ‘Silver Competency for Cloud Productivity’ gives our customers the security that they can trust us on our cloud expertise. I am proud that we have reached the competency as recognition of our knowledge and experience”, Fuentes declared.
According to Microsoft experts, this competency would further increase the business value, revenue, and market differentiation of CSE among other Microsoft partners. Every additional competency has a bearing on the status of the company, both on the technical expertise and the market value. This concretely reflects the reliability of CSE in providing Microsoft cloud productivity services to its customers. The pursuance of another competency proves CSE’s continuous development as an IT provider, as well as, an efficient employer.
Computer Solutions East is a full-service software licensing, network services and support provider. Their services include: software license acquisition and management, Lync and Exchange Online Migration, cloud computing, and servers and hosting services. Their expertise with Office 365 includes a unique understanding of aligning Microsoft Exchange Online for business environments, as well as, SharePoint Online. They concentrate heavily on software licenses through volume licensing of Office 365, and has migrated thousands of users to Microsoft’s Cloud.
Computer Solutions East is a Tier 1 Managed Microsoft Partner who has been working with Microsoft Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Cloud products since 2007, starting with their Business Productivity Online Suite (Exchange / SharePoint / Lync 2007). They were the winner of the “2016 East Region Renewal/Annuity Partner of the Year Award”. Also, they are Gold and Silver certified for Services on: volume licensing, Office 365 and Azure migrations (small and large), Dynamics CRM Online Customization and Configuration, Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller. Fixed Monthly IT and Ad Hoc Services.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Winner; 2016 Partner of the Year Award (East Region – Renewal / Annuity)
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Winner; 2013 East Region TOP VAR Partner of the Year Award
- Finalist; 2013 Small Business Partner of the Year
- Ingram Micro SMB 500 (2013, 2015)
- Inc. 5000 (2015, 2016, 2017)
- CRN MSP 500 (2014, 2016)
- CRN Pioneer 250 (2016, 2017)
- CRN Next-Gen 250 (2016, 2017)
- Tech Elite 250 (2017)
Technology solutions that makes sense for your business:
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Sales
- Microsoft Office 365 (Migration & Licensing)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deployment and Customization
- Azure: Improve performance and consolidate resource, let Microsoft take care of your servers
- Application Development: Websites, Quote to order automation, Netbook, Vendor XML integration with shopping cart
- Fixed Monthly Contracts: 24/7 service with predictable monthly payment
- Cisco Network and Telephone: WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless and VoIP