For the first time, COMPUTER SOLUTIONS EAST, INC. Appears on the CRN’s Tech Elite 250 List.
New Rochelle, New York, March 24, 2017 – Today, Computer Solutions East (CSE) announced that it has been placed on the CRN’s 2017 Tech Elite 250 list. The award recognizes an exclusive group of North American IT solution providers. These providers have earned the highest number of advanced technical certifications from leading cloud technology vendors.
The CRN’s Tech Elite 250 list grants the award to solution providers who can differentiate themselves. These solution providers invest in certifications in the area of infrastructure, which includes data center, cloud storage, and virtualization.
Due to CSE position in the Tech Elite 250, they are now eligible for CRN’s Triple Crown Award, which is CRN’s most prestigious partner recognition. Moreover, CSE’s award gives the company an invitation to CRN’s Best of Breed Conference. The conference will include high level of networking and education content.
Allen Hamaoui, CSE, Inc.’s Sr. Managing Partner mentioned, “at CSE, education and certification are entrenched into our DNA. We make sure that our staff take over 3 exams a year and we only work with vendors that can provide us with Industry Standard support and trainings. Our strategy is to always stay in line with the most recent technologies, and how we can use it in our company to help and resolve the dilemmas of our clients successfully.”
“This exclusive and ambitious group of solution providers boasts some of the most advanced IT certifications available from top technology suppliers,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “They have adapted impressively to major changes in the IT channel, especially the shift to a more services-driven market, by expanding their skill sets and sharpening both their technical and customer service expertise. Congratulations to our 2017 list, whose robust investment in their organizations has earned them yet another elite designation—the CRN Tech Elite 250.”
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Winner; 2016 Partner of the Year Award (East Region – Renewal / Annuity)
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Winner; 2013 East Region TOP VAR Partner of the Year Award
- Finalist; 2013 Small Business Partner of the Year
- Ingram Micro SMB 500 (2013, 2015)
- 5000 (2015, 2016, 2017)
- CRN Next-Gen 250 (2014, 2016)
- CRN MSP 500 (2016, 2017)
- CRN Pioneer 250 (2016, 2017)
- Tech Elite 250 (2017)
Technology Solutions that Make Sense for our Business:
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Sales
- Microsoft Office 365 (Migration & Licensing)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deployment and Customization
- Azure: Improve performance and consolidate resource, let Microsoft take care of your servers
- Application Development: Websites, Quote to order automation, Netbook, Vendor XML integration with shopping cart
- Fixed Monthly Contracts: 24/7 service with predictable monthly payment
- Cisco Network and Telephone: WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless and VoIP