New Rochelle, NY, February 14, 2017 – Computer Solutions East (CSE), Business Technology Simplified, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named CSE to its 2017 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Pioneer 250 category. This annual list recognizes North American solution providers with cutting-edge approaches to delivering managed services. Their offerings help companies navigate the complex and ever-changing landscape of IT, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize their return on IT investments.
In today’s fast-paced business environments, MSPs play an important role in helping companies leverage new technologies without straining their budgets or losing focus on their core business. CRN’s MSP 500 list shines a light on the most forward-thinking and innovative of these key organizations.
The list is divided into three categories: the MSP Pioneer 250, recognizing companies with business models weighted toward managed services and largely focused on the SMB market; the MSP Elite 150, recognizing large, data center-focused MSPs with a strong mix of on-premise and off-premise services; and the Managed Security 100, recognizing MSPs focused primarily on off-premise, cloud-based security services.
Being on the CRN MSP500 list in the Pioneer 250 Category displays our commitment to quality. We strive to meet all the stringent performance criteria set by The Channel Company. To qualify for consideration, Managed Service Providers must have a proven track record of being ahead of the curve when it comes to transforming businesses from the view point of IT. MSPs that meet demands for emerging technologies like Cloud Computing, Network Security, Virtualization, IT Backup, Disaster Management and Business Continuity.
“Managed service providers play an increasingly important role in the day-to-day operations of businesses across North America,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “MSPs help organizations streamline their spending, effectively allocate limited resources, and benefit from advanced expertise in the latest technologies. We congratulate the service providers on CRN’s 2017 MSP500 list, who have continually succeeded in meeting their customers’ changing needs and help them get the most out of their IT investments.”
Allen Hamaoui, Computer Solutions East, Inc.’s Sr. Managing Partner noted, “The recognition highlights our credibility to help businesses minimize their pain in managing IT assets and have worry-free. We are honored to know that CRN continues to recognize our efforts as a Managed Service Provider.”
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Winner; 2016 Partner of the Year Award (East Region – Renewal / Annuity)
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Winner; 2013 East Region TOP VAR Partner of the Year Award
- Finalist; 2013 Small Business Partner of the Year
- Ingram Micro SMB 500
- CRN Next-Gen 250
Technology solutions that makes sense for your business:
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Sales
- Microsoft Office 365 (Migration & Licensing)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deployment and Customization
- Azure: Improve performance and consolidate resource, let Microsoft take care of your servers
- Application Development: Websites, Quote to order automation, Netbook, Vendor XML integration with shopping cart
- Fixed Monthly Contracts: 24/7 service with predictable monthly payment
- Cisco Network and Telephone: WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless and VoIP